Users who find only the first column header from their list is available for selection during address mapping may have line breaks in their list.
Follow these steps to remove the line breaks from your Excel file.
1. Select or Highlight the entire list (all cells)
2. Hit CTRL+H on your keyboard or Open the Find/Replace command window
3. In the Find What dialog box hit CTRL+J (it will appear blank- that is ok).
4. Place your cursor in the Replace with dialog box. Press your space bar once.
5. Click Replace All to remove any cells with the line breaks.
6. Select the location to save the file, then click the “Save” button.
7. Go to your Click2Mail account and upload the saved mailing list.